Thursday, October 12, 2006

ATC's



Well I've joined an ATC group -- Artist Trading Cards. We meet every month and provide ten ATC's to trade with others in the group. This month's theme is 'creepy', very appropriate since the meeting is on the dreaded Friday October 13th. This is a new concept to me and I am not sure if I enjoy it yet. I have the concept in my brain but somehow it is having a difficult time being expressed in this format. Usually, I have an idea, I mull it around in the pea brain and voila it appears on the medium selected very much how I wanted it to. However, this time I think the issue was that I was having a multitude (is this a word?) of creative thoughts and the one I was attempting became obstructed with other creativities.....
I chose to do two separate "limited editions" The first is titled, "Poe's Raven", there are six in this grouping. The second, consists of four cards titled "creepy". Notice a theme?

No comments: