Thursday, October 26, 2006

busy like a ....



ok, I barely have enough time to get to Bolton for a card/stamping class tonight and I HAVE to blog. -- go figure....So while cupcakes are in the oven, three attempts at cake batter (from scratch...don't ask) later I think I am good to go for tommorrow's cake decorating challenge of Thomas the Tank engine. Augh.. the timer....one moment please...........

where was I?? oh yes, a 3D cake, not a good creation on Wilton's behalf. I opted the second attempt to bake the sides of the cake separately -- which I should have done to begin with. Lesson learned.

Back to the card class tonight, I will also be dropping off my creation for the monthly card exchange at the store. This month's theme is "It's Frosty", the get chat with the card making folks is on Saturday but alas I have other commitments, the birthday party avec Thomas. (and yes I should be committed!) It should be fun!
Here is a peek at my card submission...

No comments: