Thursday, October 05, 2006

An ode to day three....

Well I guess I have created a monster. The pressure is on-- (technically I can't believe that I've posted three days in a row). On the really amazing bulletin on the useless information front (something that I tell my students that they can impress their parents friends at their yearly cocktail parties and their reply is either blank stares or "MISS we don't go to cocktail parties" oh those silly students!...) ...(I digress...)On my way home this evening I paid 74.5 cents a litre for gas! How about that for just before a long weekend. Yes here in "...the land of the free..." or should I say "...our home and native land..." it is TURKEY DAY this weekend. WOW! Christmas is not too far away either...have you started your Christmas shopping? heh heh I have! :D yay for me!

No comments: