
Today, an artist friend, Carmi, appeared on Citytv's BT this morning. Displaying her latest creation, The Kiss -- donated jeans embelished with jewels, beads and oh so much more! Along with these were an assortment of other artisian designs of donated jeans, all of these have been fabricated in conjuction with Jewels and Jeans fundraiser at the Creativ Festival and will be auctioned with the proceeds going to Sick Kids.
I was fortunate to view this four minute production live, but as I read Carmi's blog ,I realized that some were not as fortunate, either at work or in a different part of the country. So I emailed Kevin Frankish of the BT morning show and inquired why there are no podcasts available for the morning show program. You know-- he responded, yes and he thinks its a GREAT idea but wonders if others (viewers) would use it. My response to him did not have as much detail as in my blog, but I did pose some valid situations when people would want to tune into the podcasts. Who knows-- you heard it hear first-- if Citytv starts using podcasts for their BT show you'll know who sent the idea their way!
No comments:
Post a Comment