
I have to admit that I do enjoy reading the blog from the Waiter. If you are not familiar with his --- rants, he is self defined as an anonymous, 38 year old, who resides & works in NY at a sheshe poopoo bistro . In past lives he has attended the seminary and has dabbled in the psychiatric health care field.
Usually, no really, ALWAYS, when he posts there are throngs of people eagerly waiting to read or should I say comment on his blog, trying to be the first to do so. Why this is the case I really don't know. But this I do know is that YESTERDAY I was comment #4! Pretty prestigious if I do say so myself and I have to admit it was pure fluke that it happened. I suppose if I was on the ball I could have been number one! lol. Oh well next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment