
As I log on to "a canuck's blog", in my jammies and a LARGE cup of neocitron, steaming beside me, I notice that I have blogged 52 times! Wow. That's an accomplishment...ok...some of you are saying yeah, yeah, give your head a shake there girl...Well in my wee pee brain world that is a pretty big deal.
I peek over at the count down and it shows 20 days remaining! Zoinks. I do have alot still to do. I have a get together in a week with my FIVE boys! (I had always said in university that I would ideally have 5 boys... and technically I do! (well I will be corrected to 6 but whose counting).
In uni I was extremely grateful to have been paired up with 3 other great gals, and as the years passed they met their respective others and all had BOYS. Crazy. Practically everyone I know has boys except two of my friends who have one girl each. And by friends I'm talking more than a hand full, and with that many friends one would think that it would be near even but nope the odds are about for every 6 there is ONE girl!
Strange. I think the effects of the medication are taking its toll....
No comments:
Post a Comment