ok call it strange. But, I know some of you read this. And I am grateful for that however, I do consider it a privileged to be added to your blogs, as a link. I would rather I wasn't I just haven't been able to commit myself to "keep up" the daily posts and a feel that I am letting you down by having a non active blog floating on your screen. So here is my request...please remove me on your blogs... and when I am up for the "regular posts" then you may add me if you wish, but I would rather you did not.
I know of one who has eliminated me...I am glad that you received the mental telepathy messages..... I wish others would hear it but I guess I need to make it known in other ways....
Tah.
2 comments:
I had a feeling you could do without the pressure....rest up.
Your wish is my command. ;)
Post a Comment