
Reports have been out that the actor, Isaiah Washington, who played Preston Burke has been canned. Wow, and now he's mad...I smell a lawsuit pending and I would be really shocked if one doesn't surface. The question is what will become of this character? If you saw the season finale, Burke (technically) left a floundering Christina at the alter. Did I anticipate that-- no, but then would it be a drama? I think because the character has left the apartment, taking essentials like volumes of books, a trombone (?) and something else which was pointed out by Cristina, when she said she was "FREE". I think that the creators/writers will replace him-- meaning Preston Burke will return but be reinvented by another actor. Who do you think would be a fit? How about the guy from Welcome Back Kotter--yah you know...NOT Horseshack...I think his character's name was Boom Boom Washington.
Yah that's it because there was also, Vinnie Boberino, Epsteen, Horseshack, Julie (Mrs. Kotter), Gabe Kotter....eeeeee... that is scary I just typed that from memory....I told you before I remember the most trivial things...I need a hobby.Any hooo....here's my latest challenge for you...Who are you most like in Grey's. Me I fall under the watchful character of the Nazi, yep Bailey herself.

I'm Dr. Miranda Bailey
Click here and you can find out which one you are...Which Grey's Anatomy Character Are You?
Yes, Ma'am! You're always cool, calm, and very much in control, just like your Grey's Anatomy match Dr. Miranda Bailey. You don't worry about what other people think, and you know to trust your instincts. After all, someone has to be in charge, and it's a good thing someone as smart as you steps up to the plate.
Though some people may think you go a little overboard, you often know the best way to get things done, and you sure aren't afraid of a little dirty work. Without you, where would we be?
No comments:
Post a Comment