Saturday, June 09, 2007

I have HIVES!!!!


technically, no. But that's the new name of the ATC group. I've been corrected and told that it's just Hive not Hives...snicker....snicker. Truthfully, I'm not really sure of the correct name... I wasn't listening to that conversation...when I know you'll know. :D

So that was last night. And today I wrote the dreaded EXAM -- yep it's been changed to a Multi-subject from the Social Studies. My gut feeling after writing....I better look for a new profession soon.....That being said, on a lighter note.... who is your TV family?

Take this test at Tickle


My TV family is the Simpsons!

HA HA.

Click here to find out yours...
Who's Your TV Family?


Cue the blue skies, white clouds, and heavenly chorus — your family is most like everyone's favorite Springfield residents, The Simpsons! Your clan may not have spiky yellow (or blue) hair or only four fingers per hand, but Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa, Maggie, and even Grandpa are still your family's TV soulmates. Sure, they squabble with the best of them (remember the time Bart burned Lisa's centerpiece? or when Homer ended up living in Bart's tree house after Marge got mad and threw him out?) but they always come through for each other when it counts. Look past the clever one-liners and surreal adventures, and you'll see a family with as much dysfunction — and as much love — as you and your nearest and dearest have in real life. So, to celebrate your Simpsonness, pull up a couch, grab a Duff beer, plop down in front of the TV, veg out, and thank your lucky stars that you don't have the Flanders family living next door!

No comments: