Thursday, July 12, 2007

New Assignment!


I have been granted a wish and a new assignment...but its TOP SECRET, for now anyways! The rumours of removing some cemented vases from the shelves was just bunk as they seemed to pop off for me! [HA] ....did you know that you are very strong?!?!?", from Grover and the Monster at the end of this book. I can honestly say that that book was one of my favourites as a child.....ah the good ol' days [sigh] I think that is a new idea for future ATC/art children's books....hmmmmmm...can you smell the smoke and hear the gears turning?

Geez, it just got really dark here all of a sudden....I am going to sign off before the lightening starts.....will add picture to enhance later.....

1 comment:

martha brown said...

I love this book -- I used to read it to my brother! I wasn't sure if kids today would like it, so I tested it out on my kindergarteners. more than one started crying, because my reading was too dramatic, so I switched to Grovers voice, and the silliness put them at ease.