Saturday, July 21, 2007

Piano Hinge Books!!!!

Today, was an experience...I made my FIRST book with hinges(skewers), waxed twine and paper...very fun and Carolyn was a fantastic teacher -- thank you! All of this took place at the LSS in Toronto. I wish I had a picture so that I could show you the beautiful book so great so much fun!!! Sorry you missed it.

Here the low down of the class and if you can take ANY of her *Carolyn's* classes I recommend it!

PIANO HINGE BOOK 12:00-4:00pm
12:30 PM to 4:30 PM
Instructor - Carolyn Disher
The Piano Hinge Book is a multi-signature book that has a unique piano hinge spine. With a corrugated cover, bamboo skewers, and twine weavings at the spine's top and bottom you will make a book that will impress you and your friends. Another great gift idea!
There is no sewing involved in the making of this book and the class is suitable for all levels of experience. This is a 4 hour class.


ohh yah Carolyn even show us some of her other creations...I hope they will be offered soon as they look amazing!!!

No comments: