Sunday, July 29, 2007

Saturday Morning...even though you're reading this Sunday!

Today(yesterday was) is Saturday July 28 -- Thirty-nine years ago today I was born! Wow. Alot can happen in that time frame. What am I going to do today? Not too sure but I am see who remembers my bday or not (most likely the latter as I tend not to remind anyone -- hence this being "released" or publicly posted the day after I typed it.) No I am not doing any mind games but I am always curious as to those that can remember without any reminders... Last year some remembered after....some days others weeks...one even remembered but one whole month early....lol. Funny. I find when we get older we tend to forget...I have to admit I've forgotten about friends b-days, but technically I've remembered however I did not call or send a card (because I did not remember in time to do so)...I guess that accounts to forgetting....oh well Happy Birthday to me!

2 comments:

martha brown said...

Happy Birthday!!! I didn't forget! hahahahaha --- if you never knew in the first place, you can't forget, right? I hope that you had a wonderful day! Can I buy you a slice of cake?

Happy Birthday to you (cha cha cha...)Happy Birthday to you (cha cha cha) Happy Birthday dear Birthday Girl, Happy Birthday to you (cha cha cha)!

Carmi Cimicata said...

I didn't know it was your birthday either.
Listen. Just stick at 39. Don't have any more b-days. 39 is such a great age to be!