
Right at this moment I would select the latter. Here are some of my new assignments...very difficult AND I for one am not pleased with how taxing it is to attach the ...technical term here....danglies from a microslide...I am about ready to scrap my idea. Mind you, they don't look too bad but I am giving them as gifts so I expect it to lose the rustic feel that one tend to achieve when using UTEE...oh yah I ruined a new tshirt...!@#!$#%...(boohissboo).
Let me walk you through these attempts 1) is the ribbon and beading attachments...the UTEE looked way too messy for my liking and where the attachments were unless they were straightened right away they were crooked. NEXT. 2) was a great concept but it didn't look that nice from the back side of the slide.-- I took a circular paper clip and UTEE'd it to the back (kind of like a picture) The final #3 was using a wire and incorporating it into the sides of the slide while applying the faux edging. Pains taking but better results. Now that the playing is done I am off to tweek and complete the gifts....
1 comment:
I like 'em! They are fun. Betcha wish you'd took the gold and platinum UTEE now. lol.
Post a Comment