was the big reveal. Christmas in July celebrated at the
LSS in Bolton. There were 13 women from all over Ontario there to celebrate and create! I think the farthest town/city two ladies traveled from was Fort Erie, Ontario -- which is close to a three hour drive to Bolton! --wowee! Awesome! We made (I lost count) but I think 12 or 13 cards all with a Christmas theme.
Carmi our exceptional instructor was definitely a drill sergent-- but boy did we need it! (I may never be ALLOWED to attend a class again...but I do have a good time!) You can see our creations
here thanks to Cori and her camera.
Following the lengthy day of creating cards, the card exchange ladies (who were ALL present at the class) met and shared our handiwork beautiful end to a fabulous day! Here is my contribution.... (the second image didn't really scan well, but you get the idea)



No comments:
Post a Comment