Ok. The Hives met for our monthly meeting and I showed with only five 3D type ATCs. On the way there I kept thinking on how I was going to trade, because usually there are minimum twelve traders these days! (And I think it's better to come prepared so usually I have fifteen to share -- but not this time oh well.) When I arrived another trader showed up with only six to trade so we combined our wares to trade as one!
So after a lengthy gab session the ritual of each artist explaining their card passed them around the table. When it was "our" turn Florence and I, each explained our cards and asked that everyone select between the two ATCs; except for Barb, who would receive one of each. Here is the fun bit...when the ATCs came around I selected one from everybody (as there were enough ATCs combined to share with everyone) and then Florence and her daughter and myself alternated and selected from the combined group that had accumulated during the trade. So I came home with five very different and beautiful ATCs.
The problem was solved.
I suppose I should share the statistics of the meeting:
Theme: Bee/Store theme (as this month is the LSS anniversary.)
Traders: Daniza, Susan V., Jolanta, Diana, Florence, me, Martha, Kris, Susan, Barb, Jacqui and Ludgara
Spectators: Marissa, Hope (ha I almost wrote Holly! LOL)
Regrets: Cori, Suzan, Colette, Susan W.
My apologies if I have forgotten anyone or misspelled anyone's name (this usually is not my thing)
************************************
Next meeting: Friday October 5, 2007
Theme: Anything goes!
See you all at the next meeting!
No comments:
Post a Comment