Saturday, October 13, 2007

Perhaps, I am challenged.

(No, smartie not I am that type of challenged!!!)-- stop laughing

The cooler weather is now upon us, despite a balmy Thanksgiving weekend the temperatures have returned to "the norms" for this time of year. I know this because the heat is not on as of yet in my abode and if I attempt to sit anywhere the beasts are on me like flies to ..... let's say honey! (that is more appealing than what I was going to type! lol)

In a few weeks time I have another wonderful object to alter, (no sarcasm intended...no really...none!) I really think it's a wonderful piece, I am completely stumped as to how to make it into something else... these art assignments do "challenge" especially in mediums that I may not use often or know about. -- that's ok i will keep on truckin', a reveal a beeeeeuuuuuuutiful piece of art work

1 comment:

uncertainvoyage said...

Oh, you are challenged. Don't worry - I still like you very much. Hmmm, maybe because I am a little twisted...