Sunday, December 02, 2007

Hmm...

ok I am really trying to get into the Christmas spirit this year...so I was listening to the local Christmas station and the evening dj (or radio personality) was just talking about character and how even nasty encounters with others build our character-- make us stronger. Really a view I never considered, I realize that everyone we meet are important encounters and we do meet them for a reason. But to think that the encounter with the office bully or school yard bully aided us in being who we are was very enlightening and an interesting perspective. Truly something to ponder!

1 comment:

martha brown said...

I listen to this station too. I'm a sucker for Christmas music.
My encounters with bullies or mean people have definitly made me stronger. But they have also made me into a bitter, over-the-top independent person with serious trust issues.