Saturday, March 01, 2008

Meeting Among Artists admist a STORM....

ok you know it is kind of sad when I need to wait for someone else to post a picture of MY assignment so that I am able to download it here....

Here is the before...(thanks to Sharon)
of course the colours varied from wallet to wallet...






and this is what I came up with...




OH I guess I should explain what exactly it is. A Story Creator of course!
Included in this kit: pencil, paper and ideas. By following the instructions, adding adjectives, adverbs, colours and numbers; enough is given to generate or begin to a story so that you don't have the dreaded writers block!

Yes I showed it to the darlings and the exclaimed that YOU'RE AN INVENTOR!?!?

You can view the other beautiful creations from last night here.

2 comments:

martha brown said...

see, it wasn't so hard, was it? hehehehehehehe
really -- I like what you've done with it. I need it today though. I need to come up with some great stories. I'm doing report cards. Some new colourful adjectives would be good.......

Susan Williamson said...

As I said to you at the meeting, "I wish I'd thought of this myself!"