Well, school is winding down. Thursday is the last day. I have no idea what is in store for me come September but at least NOW I can state I am a certified teacher....and it sounds crazy (come to think of it the kids think I am too...great, crazy and mean....probably not a good thing...oh well. :) )
I've been busy with little projects here and there. I've been doing programmes for the school graduation ceremonies (gr8 and SK). For the Blessing too (awww.. that's just a big party commemorating the opening of the school -- I think its more to celebrate no one has burned it down, within the inaugural year....)
I've been commissioned to paint a mural for a friend's son. yeah me!
So, I've been busy...as I am sure we all have.
3 comments:
Having taught myself, I can't help but ask ...are you certified or certifiable? (Couldn't resist teasing the joke queen). Congrats on finishing your year.
well on paper the former but between you and me more like the latter! :P
Oh, Yay! you're certified!
Post a Comment