Tuesday, August 19, 2008

How do you travel????


As I peruse other blogs and hear of friends' excursions throughout the year, many are adamant that they bring "something to keep them busy" -- their travel kits for crafts...I'm always curious to see what is important to you...to get to your destination sanely. So, here is an invitation to those who read this blog...hmmm...perhaps no one BUT it's still an open invite to share on your blog OR in my comments as to what you travel with in your kit. Pictures are great if possible.

1 comment:

martha brown said...

um -- I brought a rubbermaid snap tote (maybe 14"x 10" x 5" deep)of inks, brushes, and rubber stamps, and a pencil case (box) of markers, pencils, water soluble oil pastels, glue stick, scissors and small containers of gesso and gel medium. I also brought a large baggie of papers and ephemera. did I use any of it? Well, in two weeks, all I did was cut out some maps, glue them to my journal pages and add some gesso. Didn't touch the other stuff. Oh well...
(well, the weather was beautiful -- if we has a day or rain, I would have used the supplies, I'm sure)