Saturday, October 25, 2008

The strangest thing...

Ok I do have to admit my "bloggings" are not too frequent, but lately the blogspot is not allowing me to sign in. I go to my blog and click on the upper right corner --nothing happens...this has been happening for about a week. Puzzling...So today I get this brain wave why don't I google blogspot and sign in from there..voila! Here I am typing away like nothing has happened. And the strange thing is I view other blogs and they don't seem to be having the same problem...or maybe they do and thought of "going in through the back door" before I did...

Technology at times baffles me.

1 comment:

Susan Williamson said...

I hear you loud and clear girlfriend. Blogger is very weird at times. A couple of weeks ago everything on my blog was underlined. After futzing around with it for ages, I finally deleted and reposted my most recent entry and everything went back to what passes as normal in Blogland.