Saturday, May 16, 2009

Should have left the house with blinders...

Woo...can you handle this?!?! Two blogs in a week! I better keep typing before I lose the connection...you all can read between the lines...Well as most of you know it's the LONG WEEKEND...time to plant and do yard work...etc...just listening to the weather report...what's with the chance of frost!?!?! Can some one let old man winter know to vamanos till hopefully next year?

Was at Crappy Tire ...just went in for some windshield wipers...a cart full later I approached the check out....egads...I picked up some roof repair stuff...leak in the kitchen...new screen for the back door...damn beasts...think climbing and dragging down from the top is fun....car cleaning stuff...gotta keep the one year old nice and shiny...:) OH passed the organizer bins...of course they were on sale...gotta pick up two of those...I shoulda kept going to the cash when I picked up those darn wipers and put my blinders on...

1 comment:

martha brown said...

my beast chewed through our screen too. damn dog

I'm so glad that your sister is doing well -- Hurray!

I try to stay away from crappy tire. It's overwhelming and my eyes are bigger than my carrying back.