Sunday, August 30, 2009

I guess it is a sign....


I am sure by now many of you are now familiar with Facebook. As it becomes more mainstream more people sign up for it. Me I think I've been "on" for a few years now. Always surprised as to who tracks down who to "...add as friends". One day last week --by chance I found a group dedicated to my old elementary school. Seeing who had "joined" I was reminded about the brutal times I had experienced as a child at the hands of others...clicking on those profiles, who tormented me...seeing their photos of (assuming) their wee ones...wondering if they are raising them to be the same mean-spirited kids as they once were.

I can honestly say that not very good feelings came of that "adventure" and days later it still haunting me. When today of all days I received an email from a neighbour...bless her and it read:

Just For You.

There comes a point in your life when you realize:
Who matters,
Who never did,
Who won't anymore,
And who always will.
So, don't worry about people from your past,
there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future......



Amazing. Huh? A sign?

I thought I would share and hope your day is a good one! Moving on to newer adventures :D

No comments: