Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Surprise at the post office...



One day I arrived home and had a "missed parcel" notice in my mail box. Thinking it was some "school stuff" I had ordered (free of course) from the States, I didn't think much about it. That was until the parcel was brought to me from behind the counter at the post office....lo and behold it wasn't from the US of A it was from just north of TO.... I was the recipient of a RAK (Random Act of Kindness)! How surprised and teary eyed that I would be thought of! When I opened it I was "gobsmacked" a beautiful piece of artwork.

Many thanks...

(but I have to confess...although I consider myself computer literate, I STILL can't figure out how to download pictures from the camera....sorry)

1 comment:

Susan Williamson said...

Phone me and I'll give you step by step instructions.