
Yep it's day two of the Creativ Festival. Boy are my dawgs tired! If today is any indication of of how busy the weekend will be it will be SUPER busy! Yikes! We will be ready! Most items sold really well. So as long as people have patience we will be ok.
Why do I say that...well there are so many different people at the festival, different personalities, very eclectic personalities -- you can tell how they dress...If you can believe it some people HATE shopping and crowds! Egads people look around you -- have you ever thought perhaps you may be at the wrong place?!?!??
So combine all of these factors plus any number of combinations that could possiblly happen and voila...don't shoot the messenger. I do my best and create a positive aura around the booth, smile, wish greetings and be kind. Perhaps this has helped because a simple hello to a stranger seems to brighten whatever type of day they may have.
I hope I made a difference.
No comments:
Post a Comment