Sunday, October 22, 2006

Day is DONE...and I have to pee...


Today was the final day of the Creativ Festival...whew...I could not even imagine doing a show for 12 days, I would definitely lose my stamina after day four. BUT, I did enjoy myself immensely. I now dream of traveling around the continent doing shows, selling and meeting new people.

I do have to offer a HUGE thank you to Carmi for allowing me to participate with her booth. And the "relief girls", they could see I required a break even though I would not admit to it...lol... The worst feeling of the show was having to use the facilities and NO ONE was around to mind the booth...yikes....I had to dash over to a buddy's booth and ask if they could stand in for me while I RAN to the loo.

Now that the show is over. The bidding is now begun! Yep, those beautiful jeans that were embellished are now for SALE via ebay...check them out!

I won't tell you which one's I'm rooting for but I'm sure you can guess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I knew you had to go
E