
Yes I missed a day yesterday, but boy, was it busy! I spent the whole day at a wonderful Holiday Sale...Holly Jolly Christmas Sale. There were numerous vendors selling their wares. Very creative and beautiful items. I was keeper of the coffee urn. It is amazing how people can go some what crazy for Timmies. Oh the power of caffine. I can't wait until next year, maybe I too will have a booth/table!
After that I was off for my second attempt at wall papering a ceiling and you know, the extra paste really worked! I just wished the boy would have gone to bed earlier...some kids when tired will zonk out this guy chats up a storm....momma, mommie, moooooooooooooooom.....MOTHER. (I am surprise that my teeth grinding was not heard across the city!)
The room is not quite done there is a few final touches needed but there was definite progress. Ah the things we do for friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment