Friday, November 24, 2006

your dreams miss you...


I think I could be an episode for the Rozerem commericals.

I can honestly say ideas do not come to me in my dreams -- rather my mind wanders on bizarre topics. For instance, last night...in hopes of coming up with an extraordinary idea to dress up my "naked" card, I had visions of being under cover working for something like PETA; creeping around a university type institution, where me and someone else (who I have no idea but I knew them in the dream) came across a room filled with cows all different sizes, lying on stainless steel tables, some standing -- oddly all Holstein cows -- you know the black and white variety. Then there was a chase because we weren't supposed to be in there, involving running, elevators, buses and the get away....weird. God knows where my brain comes up with such strange and unusual concepts.

Despite that crazy dream. My November card exchange submission for "things that fly" is posted above. Get it?

No comments: