Monday, January 15, 2007

RIP Mommy.

Well, the day has come, for my mom at least.

Today, January 15, 2007, my mother, completed her journey on this side of life and has begun a new one elsewhere.

I will miss here very, very much.

I found this poem sometime ago. I think it is something she would want me and others to remember her.

Do Not Stand At My Grave and Weep

Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there.I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry;
I am not there, I did not die.



Mary E Frye (1932)


I love you mommy!

June

No comments: