Friday, September 28, 2007

stop the world....


MAN I want to get off!!!! --
It has been more than busy this last couple of weeks...I really tried to post everyday however a small thing got in the way that I needed to do -- sleep!!!! lol. I've been burning that blasted candle at both ends and I had to make a decision and unfortunately the blog suffered. At least I was able to contribute a couple of intriguing posts! Definitely, pondering ones!

What have I been doing? Well (I have visions of Samantha from BEWITCHED, when I type this...) In addition to doing lesson plans and being an aid in a buddy's classroom (full time job. btw)... teaching evaporation to a group of seven yr olds is not easy..., I am enrolled in an ASL (American Sign Language)class once a week, I have tons of art assignments to complete (cards, ATCs, and ????, I suppose you could call them conversions of some sort) oh and I have a group of new buddies at the Village too, where I go twice a week...

So no I have not been avoiding you... but doing my best to keep you all in the loop.

1 comment:

martha brown said...

It makes me tired just READING about everything that you do. I'm wayyyy to lazy. Really. No, really I am.