
As I do my peruse of other great blogs, I realize that I do not have the gusto to post more of my creative side. Not to mention the lack of time to do any thing creative...I must mention that I have a temporary teaching gig -- for 10 days. It may go longer (which I hope) as being in someone else's classroom on the SECOND day of school is totally wrong...because there is sooooo much to do. Keep in mind that my set up routines may not jive with what the other teacher may like. All I can think of is those poor students...especially when the other teacher returns....she may change everything that I've started...oh well.
I also have to refrain from adding "my touch" for decor to the room as I need to remind myself that it is only for 10 days....but if the stint goes longer then wham bam...her stuff will be gone and my preferences will appear!
1 comment:
I think you do express your creative side on your blog June. I always learn something from your insights when I visit!
Post a Comment